Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thing # 8 -- Sharing Photos

One evening, I was out at PictureTrail checking the Flicks out. Shortly before I left that evening, I went out to YouTube and searched for a song by one of my favorite singers, Stevie Ray Vaughan. The Stevie Ray video that I found was created by 2 brothers who had created a Tribute in Memory of Stevie. Had I seen the video a couple of weeks ago, I would have thought it was a really cool video. But what was really COOL that evening, was that I recognized that the pictures in this video were created with Flicks! Besides learning some new things doing these exercises, I am also becoming more aware of the different Web 2.0 tools that are being used and how they are being created.

Check out my vacation pictures, below, using Flicks!


No comments: