Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing # 5 - My creation


My creation
Originally uploaded by welcaw

Just thought I would try something different . How can these tools be used in a Library or Media Center? They could be used to announce upcoming events or something new going on at the Library. What do I think of sharing photos online? I enjoy being able to see photos that others have posted online. As for sharing my personal photos online, I am very uncomfortable with that. For now, I will probably continue to send my personal photos via email rather than posting them on the internet.

2 comments:

Corinne / CoriatLib said...

In PictureTrail.com (similar to flickr) you can make albums of photos that are password protected and give your family members access only.

Corrine said...

Thanks for the info, Cori.